In this episode, I explore if there really is a way to slow down our aging process and if so, how can we do it. This episode is sponsored by WYSK Spark Radio, https://live365.com/station/Spark-Radio-a82219.
To keep this podcast going please feel free to Donate at paypal.me/yopistudio
If you would like to read more on this topic or any other previous topics, you can do so by checking out our blog at https://yopistudio.blogspot.com/
Feel free to see what we are up to by following us at:
To listen to the podcast, watch creative videos and skits go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvn6tns6wKUwz9xZw11_vAQ/videos
Interested in projects Daurice has worked on in the movie industry you can check it out at www.IMDb.com under Daurice Cummings.
For comments or questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To read more about today’s topic check out the references below.
- Rizvi S, Raza ST, Mahdi F. Telomere length variations in aging and age-related diseases. Curr Aging Sci. 2014;7(3):161-7. PMID: 25612739
- Ruiz-Torres A, Beier W. On maximum human life span: interdisciplinary approach about its limits. Adv Gerontol. 2005;16:14-20. PMID: 16075672
- La Torre F, Silipigni AM, Orlando A, La Torre I, Aragona M. [Role of free radicals, telomeres, and telomerases in aging and cancerogenesis]. Minerva Med. 1997 May;88(5):205-14. PMID: 9280863
- NAJMS – Telomere Length and Insulin Resistance
- Hayati F, Maleki M, Pourmohammad M, Sardari K, Mohri M, Afkhami A.
- Influence of Short-term, Repeated Fasting on the Skin Wound Healing of Female Mice. Wounds. 2011 Feb;23(2):38-43. PMID: 25881054